3 weeks update - 90% clear (almost there!)

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

E-Man

3 weeks update - 90% clear (almost there!)

Post by E-Man »

My face is now 90% clear, I will try to post a pic but I am really busy, I have alot of exams going on this week and next week so I might be posting a pic if I get some time..

All I can say is Thankyou ! :) I'm very happy this has worked for me and my friends are no longer making any bad comments :) They all suddenly got silent :) nothing to tease about anymore! :twisted:

Life couldn't get any better! Demodex solutions has changed my life
Walter

Post by Walter »

Thank you for the update E-man

You will become completely clear, you will see, but it is to soon, there is still the possibility that it will become a bit worse again, don?t let this disappoint you if this would happen, it takes more then 3 months to eliminate the mites completely but it can also be that you just only improve without any setbacks, I keep my thumbs up for you.
Dont forget the picture when you find the time.

Walter
zf007

Post by zf007 »

Hi E-Man,
It looks like you haven't had any inital breakout so far? does your skin peel? Does it dry you out? I'm on ZZ about 8 days so far and surprisingly I don't have any symptoms described by other people either. Maybe we are those lucky guys? btw, what skin condition do you have before using ZZ, thanks for your answer.
Marla

E-Mannnn!

Post by Marla »

Hi, E-man!

Way to go, guy! Good job keeping the faith. So glad it paid off for you. Thanks for dropping in with the good news.

May you find new and solid friendships.

--Marla
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

No initial breakout, but I very rarely get new whiteheads (most of the time there is only one) but it goes away very fast thanks to ZZ cream, right now all I have to work on is the scars and then I'm COMPLETELY clear.

but, If getting rid of the scars isn't possible that's fine with me..

Oh and,

No, my skin doesn't peel, and no it doesn't dry out, but all my friends notice the cream on my face, but I couldn't give too hoots, as long as it's going away, that's what I care about..
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
zf007

Post by zf007 »

E-Man wrote:No initial breakout, but I very rarely get new whiteheads (most of the time there is only one) but it goes away very fast thanks to ZZ cream, right now all I have to work on is the scars and then I'm COMPLETELY clear.

but, If getting rid of the scars isn't possible that's fine with me..

Oh and,

No, my skin doesn't peel, and no it doesn't dry out, but all my friends notice the cream on my face, but I couldn't give too hoots, as long as it's going away, that's what I care about..
you're definitely a lucky guy. I'm on ZZ almost 40 days and have been breaking out since 2 weeks of use. keep us updated your good news. take care.