Start of my zz cream treatment

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Keepitcoming

Start of my zz cream treatment

Post by Keepitcoming »

Hi all, I'm a 16 year old male who has been suffering from acne for about 3 to 4 years. I have tried soooo many things but nothing made any real improvement. I'm currently on antibiotics and they are helping to a degree but not clearing me up.

I read about dermodex mites on the http://www.acne.org forums. I visisted your site and found it very beleivable that these mites are the cause of our misfortune. So i ordered myself some soap and a jar of the zz cream. It came pretty fast seen as though i live in the UK, less than a week.

I have just washed with the soap and then applied the zz cream to my face. Washing with the soap made my face noticably drier and when it came to putting on the cream i found it hard to spread as i tried using as little as possible to avoid irritation.

My question to you is how do i know how little is enough? I dont want to be using a tiny amount and find that it doesnt work, plus when using a tiny amount it feels like you are spreading nothing.

I think i might stop using the soap on my face due to it being quite drying for me and use it on my body instead. This should give the zz cream more chance to work without irritating me.

I have taken a picture of my face now before treatment and will take one weekly to show improvment if it is made.

Thank you.
Walter

Post by Walter »

If the soap dries you skin then it is indeed better to stop using on your face, it is hard to say what is enough but you really don?t need to use a lot, take a bit on your finger, with that bit you should be able to put little dots everywhere on your face, then rub it in, no need to make your face white from the cream, that is to much, you should be able to apply almost invisible.

Walter
Keepitcoming

Post by Keepitcoming »

Can i just ask walter what does B-2 do? I have heard people saying that you should take it along with the treatment. Could you explain the science behind it? I've tried B-5 before but it made me sleepy and didnt help acne. Also my face is lookin good and i cant wait to see it in 2 months time!

One other question, when i apply it even in small quantities its hard to spread and it seems to clump up with dead skin and leave white streaks like dead skin on top of my face, even after washing in the morning, anyway of preventing this? Thanks.
dsuser

Post by dsuser »

Keepitcoming wrote:Can i just ask walter what does B-2 do? I have heard people saying that you should take it along with the treatment. Could you explain the science behind it? I've tried B-5 before but it made me sleepy and didnt help acne. Also my face is lookin good and i cant wait to see it in 2 months time!

One other question, when i apply it even in small quantities its hard to spread and it seems to clump up with dead skin and leave white streaks like dead skin on top of my face, even after washing in the morning, anyway of preventing this? Thanks.
Keepitcoming, I can't and wont speak to the actual studies dealling with the use of B2 ( as i don't know) but understand that B2 ( riboflavin) is needed for converting things like, proteins, fats and carbos into "energy" meaning it aids in consuming excess oils and fats in our bodies.

Also, to get the most use from your ZZ Cream store the cream in a cool place as this will allow the cream to be more of a paste ( there by using less product) and apply right after a shower just before going to bed for the night. Your face will be moist and the coverage goes along way.

Consider this information from an "old friend", LOL. I will be following your progress.

Take care
Keepitcoming

Post by Keepitcoming »

Thanks dsuser. I'll pick up some when im near a health store some time. Your not by any chance papines from the acne board are you? lol. I've had it with that site i find them arrogant!
Walter

Post by Walter »

To be honest, I don?t know myself exactly how the b2 works in this case, it is the professors advice, I will ask him more details about this.
For the moment I am converting the clinical trials from the toxically and safety studies from the ZZ ointment to PDF files to be able placing them on our website, then there will be no insinuation anymore that all Chinese products are dangerous because that is for sure not true, a licensed medicine in China is at least as safe as in the West, black market products is a other issue but we don?t have anything to do with that.

Walter