skin recovery

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Rainysunday

skin recovery

Post by Rainysunday »

Hi Walter,

I'm not sure if I have demodex mites, but it is one of the possibilities that I think I have. My derm diagnosed me with rosacea, yet prescribed me an antifungal as well as Ivermectin, as well as Finacea. I feel like there's been some improvement, but I still have some interesting things going on on my skin. I would really love to post a picture of my chin area, but I'm not sure how to, because it is of great concern to me. It is no longer that red, but there are like indents/puffiness that really stand out. I also have other marks on my face and arms mostly that I wonder if they will go away if I treat Demodex if that's what this is.

I unfortunately have an allergy to sulfa drugs, so i don't believe I can use ZZ. i'm wondering what else i can possibly try, topically, that might work for me.

Is there any way that I can email you this picture and you can let me know what you think? any help at all would be appreciated. It is really, really starting to take a toll on my emotional well-being. Next stop is infectious disease doctor...

Thank you.
Walter

Re: skin recovery

Post by Walter »

Hello

Please mail your pictures to [email protected]

Walter