Great result and question

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

magdam

Great result and question

Post by magdam »

Hi,

I've been using XF 3% metronidazole since ten days and I have to admit that my redness is about 70% less! I started to see results after few days, especially I don't wake up at night with red, burning face (which happened before). As my only problem are red, burning cheeks and nose I didn't have any breakout, my skin is clear so actually I don't have rosacea but crazy blood vessels which demodex made visible. In the morning now my skin is so pale, and after applying the cream it feels great. But the effect is not consistent - it gets more red during the day, but still it is much better than before.

I want to make new order and this is mainly why I'm writing. I have few questions for you Walter.

1. My skin is fragile, thin and with visible blood vessels, as well as pores (since few months - demodex - I've noticed my pores huge like never before) - if XF 3% is working for me, do you think I should add ZZ cream to really kill the bites? Wouldn't it be too much for my thin, poor skin? Which is the best option for me?

2. How long do I need to use it - one month, two months? I read somewhere you said that acne goes away quicker, for redness-inflammation it takes longer. So probably I would still have some redness without demodex, but how can I know that I don't need normal treatment anymore, just mainainance? Maybe when my pores are gone (guessing)?

3. When I was looking for opinions on your cream I found somebody on rosacea group wondering, if there are not steroids in the cream, because of it's rapid and soothing action. I don't believe it, other people on that discussion were against this idea as well but can you please make my fears dissaper by confirming that there are no steroids? As my skin is already so thin I don't want to risk it become even more thiner.

Anyway I'm really greatful for the cream and forum, where I've learned so much! If not you I wouldn't have guessed that my problem is demodex - clean skin without acne, I thougyt that demodex causes pimples. So if anybody has red face and burning sensations please think taht maybe there is simple explanation.

Thank you,

Magda
Walter

Re: Great result and question

Post by Walter »

Hello Magda
1. My skin is fragile, thin and with visible blood vessels, as well as pores (since few months - demodex - I've noticed my pores huge like never before) - if XF 3% is working for me, do you think I should add ZZ cream to really kill the bites? Wouldn't it be too much for my thin, poor skin? Which is the best option for me?
Adding ZZ is always a good idea, I would try it if I was you, since you are doing so well with the Fumanling keep on using it
but use the ZZ 2 times a week only in the evening instead of the Fumanling, using just a tiny bit is enough so with one jar
ZZ you will come a long way.
2. How long do I need to use it - one month, two months? I read somewhere you said that acne goes away quicker, for redness-inflammation it takes longer. So probably I would still have some redness without demodex, but how can I know that I don't need normal treatment anymore, just mainainance? Maybe when my pores are gone (guessing)?
After 3 months, if you are satisfied with the results, you can switch to maintenance treatment.
3. When I was looking for opinions on your cream I found somebody on rosacea group wondering, if there are not steroids in the cream, because of it's rapid and soothing action. I don't believe it, other people on that discussion were against this idea as well but can you please make my fears dissaper by confirming that there are no steroids? As my skin is already so thin I don't want to risk it become even more thiner.
Absolutely no steroids, please don’t worry about this, using steroids is very bad if you have a demodex mite problem.
Anyway I'm really grateful for the cream and forum, where I've learned so much! If not you I wouldn't have guessed that my problem is demodex - clean skin without acne, I thought that demodex causes pimples. So if anybody has red face and burning sensations please think that maybe there is simple explanation.
Demodex mites can cause a lot of different skin problems, not necessarily with pimples, that is a misunderstanding.

Walter

Walter
magdam

Post by magdam »

Thank you Walter for your gentle and quick reply.
I already ordered new products from your shop with few other girls - you are very popular here in Poland and your products gain very good reputation. Especially as dermatologists apparently have no idea what demodex is.

Anyway my skin is not so good as before but I feel enthusiastic and hope understand the mechanism. I think that before I didn't let the cream to "really" work. I"m not sure if I'm right now but I guess somewhere I found you admitting that one can put another cosmetic after one hour. So I've been using very oily creams, as they make my skin feeling cool. But once I've realized that maybe by giving them oil I'm feeding the mites and block the cream activity. So now I use mostly your cream, my face is more red (but interesting, without burning sensation I had before when it was even less red).

So my question is - do you think that it is better to stay away from any other products even if my skin looks worse, it/s more dry and red? I can afford that - I work as a translator at home so I can disapper even for a month from the planet ;-)

Thak you very much Walter!
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again

I indeed think that it is better not to use too much other products the same time you are treating,
If you only treat during the evening/night, then you can use during the day time whatever you like.

Translater….
Maybe we can make a deal for translating our site into Polish? :D

Walter
magdam

Post by magdam »

Well, if it is not a joke than I don't see any problem :-) Even though I translate more from french and italian sometimes, and rather philosophy or litterature, but actuallynot a long time ago I was working with english one. And interesting - it was about hysterical disorders, so health issues as well ;-)

I know that your produsts are already known in our country. People who are fighting with the disease say that there is no better cure. Some intelligent dermatologists can give you a kind of specially prepared ointment which gives some results, but it is hard to find a clever one. I believe that many people here speak english, but if it would be in polish then I'm sure that it could reach greater public.