3.5 weeks Update---Nose got better and then got red again

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

NumeroUno

3.5 weeks Update---Nose got better and then got red again

Post by NumeroUno »

Last week my nose got a bit better and the red was turning pink which was a positive sign. However, the same spots that looked like they were clearing up have now re-ignited into familiar flames of rosacea and itching.

I am trying to be an optimist but it is very difficult when you start seeing signs of improvement, then you take a step backward in the recovery process.

My ultimate goal is to get rid of this red nose in the next 3 months.

I also have another question. Am I supposed to put the ZZ cream all over my face. So far I have only applied the medication to the infected areas of my nose.
zf007

Post by zf007 »

i believe you have to put cream all over your face. the whole process takes at least 3 months i think, with possible up and downs.
Walter

Post by Walter »

That?s normal in the first weeks, it is just you killed a other wave of mites but you should treat at least whole your nose and surroundings, not only the visual infected areas, it is not there is no visual infection there are no mites.

Walter
baybeebubble

Hey

Post by baybeebubble »

There will be continuous setbacks and re-infections but they will become less frequent and your nose should return to normal within three months.
I know things can get tough and you feel like giving up but hang on in there it will get better!

It has taking me 2 and half months to see what I call "real" results. You have to be patient and have faith in this product. These mites are not easy things to kill they live very very deep in your pores.

I would apply a thin layer of the cream to your entire face (at least once a day). This will stop the mites setting up home somewhere else on your face. Don't give them any chances . Wipe them out!!!

Good luck
Let us know how you get on x x :wink: