Do I have to use both Z Cream and Xin Cream?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

zf007

Do I have to use both Z Cream and Xin Cream?

Post by zf007 »

I'm afraid using different products at the same time can cause possible problems? since Z cream seems to be effective itself, can I use Z cream alone and if so, will I achieve the same effect? thanks for your answer.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Yes, actually all what's needed is the Zhongzhou ointment, the fumanling can be used alternated with the ZZ during the day because invisible and moisturizing,
for most people this is a good combination, the Fumanling is also good for people who are allergic to sulfur products but in general,
only the ZZ is sufficient.

Walter
zf007

Post by zf007 »

thanks walter! one more question here: I also have big zits on my scalp, i assume we can also use Z ointment to treat it, but do you have any experience or recommendation how since it seems not that easy. btw, can I send you my pic to see if my problem is really due to mites? thanks in advance. Alex
Walter

Post by Walter »

Some people used the ZZ on the scalp with good results, just not easy, you can treat the spots locally and massage a tiny bit in your scalp, it all depends on how thick and long your hair is but it is better to wait to treat your scalp till your face is ok again, most of the time, the scalp problems becomes better by only treating the face.

Walter