Zhongzhou Zinc - solarium ?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Przemek

Zhongzhou Zinc - solarium ?

Post by Przemek »

Welcome from Poland. Cream ZZ wants me to buy. My problem this red nose. I did on demodex test. And I have demodex.
I have question I walk on solarium Ergoline ( little ) and I like to have suntanned skin. My question is such:
How do I use cream ZZ this I can sunbathe on Solarium ?
My nose is little red - therefore how I walk on solarium this better it feels.
I know that one how sie cream uses from metronidazole this it it was not possible to sunbathe. It and it how is cream was used was ZZ this it was it been possible to sunbathe on solarium ?
I like walking on solarium 1 - 2 times in week. How will I use cream ZZ this I will can continue sunbathing ?
Walter

Post by Walter »

Welcome on the forum

First of all, to much sun or to much cold is bad, one way or the other this triggers demodex mite problems so I don?t think it is a good thing you are doing for your nose, those solariums.
If you anyway want to continuo solariums, you can keep on using the ZZ, the ZZ also protects for sunlight, don?t know the exact protection factor though.

Walter
Przemek

Post by Przemek »

As I will use cream ZZ this czy good idea is walk on saune ( steam sauna ) ?
Sauna helps to throw out from skin of toxin and dead demodex
This is good idea to walk on saune how I use cream ZZ ?

I ordered on Sundays in night cream ZZ in your shop. ZZ be sended already to me ?
you know when he can come to me to Poland
We name Przemek from Poland
It I do not was can was already wait when I get him. How this will be satisfied I will order shampoo DS yet

My problem this red sensitive nose. Test demodex is positive