One week update

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

jake

One week update

Post by jake »

I've been on the ZZ cream for a week. After the first couple applications it seemed like a miracle drug but now my face has gotten worse (seems to have eased a bit). I understand that this means it is working. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

How long will it take before it starts getting better? I know it varies person to person but it is tough looking like a circus clown at a job that is high visibility and pressure. It's worth it if the Rosacea can be eliminated.

Also, can the mites survive cold temperatures on pillow cases and clothes or does that kill them. I ask because I live in a climate that gets cold in the Winter and I'll leave the house around 60 degrees if it will wipe them out.

Thanks
Przemek

Post by Przemek »

After week how do you use cream ZZ this red skin got you ?
How did skin irritate you ? acne ? red skin on face ?
Walter

Post by Walter »

I really can not tell you how long this breakouts will last, to much difference between persons but the worse should not take so long,
not nice, I know, but if you understand why this is happening it is easier to bare, it is the way to healing.
I also don?t know if cold is killing them, I know they don?t move below 24 degrees Celsius but killing.............................
Don?t take to much attention to this, demodex mites die soon away from the host, pillow cases are an other thing, you can put them in the dry machine for a while, the easiest way.

Walter