almost two months

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

pas

almost two months

Post by pas »

hi

i have been on the treatment for almost two months using the zz every other night as my skin has the tendency to dry out. I have noticed some improvement my face feels less sensitive and major spot breakouts have gone but i am still breaking out in little infectious type spots. Mainly these are in my hairline. weird thing is some days my face is quite clear then all of the sudden i start gettin pimples again. Whats happening? :roll:
anja

Post by anja »

I've noticed the same thing. The rash around my nose healed pretty quickly, and there is only just a trace of redness there, kind of like a lot of tiny capillaries. I'm still getting the occasional zit, and they are usually pretty painful, but they clear. I'm still flaking a lot, so I assume this is mite activity coming to the surface that was intially deeper. What really bums me out is that I think I'm going to have to stop the treatment mid-stream when I start working with a homeopath this weekend. You can't do any strong mint or camphor while on the homeopathics because it negates their effect. I've been on the ZZ cream almost 6 weeks, and I really hate to stop early, since I'll probably have to start all over again later when the homoepathics are finished, but I can't put off seeing her, since she's leaving town and I've heard she's an amazing practitioner, so I don't want to miss my opportunity. It will be interesting to see if my skin stuff flares up again, and how bad, when I go off it early.
Walter

Post by Walter »

have been on the treatment for almost two months using the zz every other night as my skin has the tendency to dry out. I have noticed some improvement my face feels less sensitive and major spot breakouts have gone but i am still breaking out in little infectious type spots. Mainly these are in my hairline. weird thing is some days my face is quite clear then all of the sudden i start gettin pimples again. Whats happening?
The mites are just not gone yet, also this little spots are because killing the mites, it can take months, especially using only other day in the evening but you will get there, just be patient, eliminating demodex mites is not so easy and pity enough, there is not such a thing as an instant cure, the only way is continuous treating till they are all gone.

Walter