DERMODEX INFESTATION DRIVING ME BONKERS

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Fed_Up

DERMODEX INFESTATION DRIVING ME BONKERS

Post by Fed_Up »

Hi,

Has anyone tried anything for scabies? I have been studying for upcoming exams...lack of sleep, food at this time is somewhat inevitable and at night I felt these things crawiling on my face. My ears, my nose, eye brows and eyelashes. I started going crazy since everyone said its "your nerves" or the "caffeine". I've always had the sensation of something walking in my hair or my eyelashes every once in a while. I thought it was just ants or hair folicles becoming loose.

I've been gooing through this night mare for three days. I had a britney spears moment and cut my hair off my head...not a good look. I was grossed out and figured shorter hair should make this easier. Believe me, at the time I would have gone bald if I found my boyfriend's clippers.

I know its demodex. My pores are huge, my face is a rough pimpled...black head, white head mess, OILY MESS. I am vegetarian and was always complimented on my skin. Recently this is a nightmare, I never went through this before. I used alcohol on my face, then olive oil. Put vaseline in my ears, nose and eyebrows. At first it would look like a speck of dust but last night I sat down with clear scotch tape and stuck everywhere I felt movement. I swear to you I got close to 100 mites. I literally use what should be my study time with a magnifying mirror and torch light... staring at myself. They are almost see through tiny oval shaped flecks with a pointed head.

Since they are mites like the scabies...mind you I feel them since I've become extra sensitive to them but I don't really see or feel bites... I bought a soap to treat scabies. I even used it on my hair. Today is the second day for use, I';ll see if it brings any relief. I plan on buying the doctor something soap online...hopefully my face can return to what it once was.

I've also started to take my vitamins again. Maybe the cause of this since I've become quite delinquent. Additional vitamin C and an evervescent called immune plus and my stress ease Jaimeson formula.

I hate these things, pls tell me if I'm on the right track. I live in the caribbean, no access to boraz and the sort with such ease.
Geralyn_D

Re: DERMODEX INFESTATION DRIVING ME BONKERS

Post by Geralyn_D »

I am new here and haven't tried the products recommended for a real cure yet. This is an annecdotal observation... I usually take 50mg of zinc daily to boost my mental focus and accidentally took it a second time one day(during the manic stage of the mites moving around). After being grateful it wasn't a really strong presciption I remember thinking Hmmm... I suddenly was less freaked out, calmer, clearer thinking. I tried it again and again it calmed the craziness and allowed me to focus on the work I was involved with. Not to be double dosed every day or it will unbalance other micronutrients but certainly good for those crazy days and hey! In the 50 mg dose good for pre-test jitters and to help you focus on day of tests. I use cheap old zinc and munch on nuts to add the needed copper that works with Zinc. Sometimes I keep the stcky tape handy and that works too, lol.

You absolutely have to get them out of your room and that will require some real effort and products. Sorry that you have no source of Borax, can you get diatomaceous earth? Cedar oil? I use a mix of 1 quart diatomaceous earth and 1 oz cedarwood essential oil(well stirred). I powdered my computer chair, under sheets and on carpeting. At least it seems to knock them back until you can wage all out war on them.