My Testimonial

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tyler durden

Re: My Testimonial

Post by tyler durden »

7 week update

i was going to post some picture updates this week but decided it would make more sense to wait until day 60 which is exactly half way through the treatment period...........im on day 50 today so another 10 days and ill post them.........
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

ok so here are some picture updates from day 60 as promised........these pictures were taken right after i finished showering and i have no ZZ lotion on my skin ......... the slightly white patches are dry skin...........
Attachments
P1000117.JPG
P1000117.JPG (43.3 KiB) Viewed 45640 times
P1000113.JPG
P1000113.JPG (40.14 KiB) Viewed 45640 times
my forehead
my forehead
P1000084.JPG (45.01 KiB) Viewed 45640 times
Dimi23

Post by Dimi23 »

My Acne looks the same. I'm around Week 4 and i looks like i had an massive Breakout this week. I've a question to all of you. Is this form of Acne ,like Tyler has it, caused by Demodex?
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I suppose you have to ask Walter, but I had some red bumps similar to that, and I found a demodex infestation, which was diagnosed as demodicosis. The trouble I have in all of this, is whether there is a relation to rosacea, and whether that can really be cured. I find getting rid of demodex really difficult... and I'm working on it. After shaving my head I found them doing their work on my scalp... so how do you honestly treat your whole body with ZZ? This is my main complaint, and borax is really a more questionable treatment, with no clinical or real evidence anywhere that anyone rid themselves of this mite from Borax. I have other things, but it would be nice to have a comprehensive treatment. As re-infestation can be right around the corner if the treatment is too localized, and the infestation is actually generalized. I don't believe they don't migrate... all that I read from researching this mite says they can and do migrate. I have no idea where that information comes from.
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

well as mentioned previously i shower using this bar of soap

http://www.facedoctor.ca/productsrejuvenating.html

they claim that their active ingredient - seabuckthorn oil - kills the mite
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I have not found anywhere that seabuckthorn oil kills demodex. No research papers at all. I would stick to sulfur and TTO soaps if I were you. I would not go risking it.
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

There is PLENTY OF PROOF that Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil can kill Demodex mites.
READ HERE: http://www.keratosispilaris.org/treatme ... guide.html

Also In addition to using the Demodex Solutions Products sold on this website I take the following Sea Buckthorn Supplements From Sibu Beauty

Sea buckthorn Omega 7 softgel supplement:http://store.sibubeauty.com/antioxidant ... cs2000.htm

Sea buckthorn liquid supplement:http://www.sibubeauty.com/products/revitalize-and-renew

KEEP UP THE FIGHT! YOU WILL OVERCOME THESE MITES!
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I honestly don't know what your deal is with me. It's like you enjoy trailing my every post, constantly trying to prove something (although, it doesn't appear you have proven anything).

The link you provided is a blog, not peer-reviewed scientific research. No where in that link does it
show that demodex has been killed in vitro with Seabuckthorn oil. Even anywhere you research the oil, no where does it say it is an insecticide/miticide/arachnicide. Just because a company uses the oil, or a blog entry claims it kills demodex, it isn't a compelling argument it kills demodex.

Examples that have been shown to kill demodex include: Sulfur, boric acid, TTO, Permethrin, Ivermectin, Benzyl Benzoate, Eurax, etc...
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Also, how cowardly is it that you edit your posts after writing attacks for no apparent reason. I haven't edited a thing.
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

Gamgam who are you talking to? And what are you talking about? Please stay on the topic of the Forum.
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

Dimi23 wrote:My Acne looks the same. I'm around Week 4 and i looks like i had an massive Breakout this week. I've a question to all of you. Is this form of Acne ,like Tyler has it, caused by Demodex?
It is caused by the demodex mite dying off and the remaining bacteria in them that they brought deep into the skin from the skins surface when they dig into our follicle/pore

Try using the ZZ Cream to spot treat. Dab it on each bump using your pinky. I do this after I have applied the ZZ everywhere. I simply go back and dab a tiny amount on each pustile. It isnt overnight success but it does work eventually.
Patience is the Key when it comes to these mites
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

LABUYER, isn't it strange you ask who I'm talking to yet you addressed me specifically? You again edited your post. You have still failed to provide any evidence for that oil has any action against demodex.
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

Gamgam wrote:LABUYER, isn't it strange you ask who I'm talking to yet you addressed me specifically? You again edited your post. You have still failed to provide any evidence for that oil has any action against demodex.
Gamgam I am not here prove anything to you. These forums are for those of us who are seeking different ways to eliminate Demodex Mites. My replys and suggestions are for Tyler not you.
You are not only Annoying but Ignorant.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

"These forums are for those of us who are seeking different ways to eliminate Demodex Mites."

This is the main point. I never provoked anything. I never insulted you, and I never did anything on this forum but ask questions... I simply asked questions. Then out of no where, you tell me that I'm annoying for asking questions, and for being repetitive. Insisting that borax is the golden method, and nothing can replace it. How amusing... you posted your methods 1000 times on this forum and never did I make a comment or care for that matter. Now in your recent post, you said to not take advice from me, and then edited it like a child and pretended nothing happened. In your most recent post, you say I'm annoying an ignorant. But why? because I am simply saying a specific oil has not been shown to kill demodex in vitro? I have used this forum for questions and comments, and have never attacked anyone personally. Instead of name-calling, why don't you present evidence that the oil kills demodex, like a grown individual. I would think you would be able to sufficiently prove your point by doing that alone.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Oh, and now I just got a new message in my inbox from LABUYER stating: ST*U, where the * can be replaced by an F. Again, the abuse continues to come. Is it helping your cause or what?