How to tell when mites are gone?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

LABUYER

Re: How to tell when mites are gone?

Post by LABUYER »

Gamgam wrote:Also, not that I'm so bothered, but it isn't like you aren't guilty of repetitive posts. How many times have you posted your methods on the DS forum? Let's all get along and target our common problem.
My posts are NOT repetitive. They are simply re-posted in each category on this forum in order to help the person who is searching for answers to their questions.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I am spending about as much as I can afford. I don't think I haven't tried all that you have mentioned, and I never claimed your methods aren't the effective ones. I'm simply asking other people what their methods are, and how it worked for them. I asked this question in several locations because then it is more likely they will find the question. This is exactly the same tactic you have done to promote your methods. If you don't like it, fair enough, but I'm not going to bossed around on an open forum. This is completely ridiculous. You don't see me telling posters that I don't agree with to simply can it like you have. I have also never told anyone they're annoying for asking questions. This is going absolutely nowhere, it is not productive, and my question is still open about how other people have treated their body. I do thank you for your advice on this topic, however.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Did you edit your post? Ridiculous.