A New Customer's Results

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

lindsay

A New Customer's Results

Post by lindsay »

Hi there,

After stumbling onto the Demodex Solutions site I was amazed at the information I found here.

I don't think I am like the average customers who have posted here, in that I don't suffer from severe rosacea or acne. I do, however, have my own problems: I've suffered from blepharitis (a "chronic" infection of the eyelids) for over 5 years now and I have very large pores/blackheads over my face, particularly my nose. Whilst I can't relate to the specific problems associated with severe acne or rosacea, my own conditions have taken a heavy toll on my self-confidence and my general enjoyment of life...

My blepharitis (red eyes, particularly sore in the morning, poor tear film and debris around eye lashes) has not been helped by any of the "conventional" medicines that were suggested to me by the numerous ophthalmologists I have consulted over the years and so I have continued to search for something (conventional or not) that will help.

Today I ordered the standard Demodex Solutions products (one month's supply of Xin Fumanling creme and Zhongzhou ointment) as well as a tube of the Metronidozole eyelash cream.

I have always thought that there was a connection between my enlarged and oily pores and the dysfunction of the oil glands on my eyelids. I hope very much that this connection is Demodex and that these products will provide me with a remedy!

Like those of you who have been told that your rosacea cannot be cured, I refuse to accept that my blepharitis cannot be remedied!

I will keep you posted on this thread, and might ask for your advice now and then, too...

Wishing you health and happiness,

Lindsay.
Marla

Connection Yes.

Post by Marla »

Hi, Lindsay:

We have two things in common already:

1. We stumbled upon this site;
2. We realised that there was a connection between our symptoms.

Best Wishes for you,
--Marla
tkr

Post by tkr »

LINDSAY, HOW ARE YOU DOING?? LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. i HOPE YOU ARE CURED OR AT LEAST 90% LET US KNOW TAMARA