RUDOLPH THE BRANDY NOSE!!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

NumeroUno

RUDOLPH THE BRANDY NOSE!!

Post by NumeroUno »

I have a nose that is literally fire engine red 365 days out of the year. I got this red nose while I was in the US military about three years ago. I can't get rid of this crap!

I am not exaggerating about the color of my nose. I want to know if demodex mites are the cause of them. I have the X cream but it makes my nose so bad when I use it but the Z cream does not make it flare up as much. Should I keep using the X cream? I have only been using it for about 3 days now.

I do not have rosacea anywhere else other then my nose. It is making my nose look like it is permanently sunburned when the rest of my face looks white. What a sexy look. It sucks because I am good looking and I don't like looking ugly like this. LOL

Does this Z cream cure the brandy nose or should I just go in for the IPL? I am not worried about the cost of the treatment but I want to know what has the best success rate for curing brandy nose.

Any insight will make my day. Thanks.
Marla

UNose?

Post by Marla »

Wow. People can get all kinds of stuff in the military. They don't tell you that in the brochure!

I need to think about this awhile.

My instinct is that the ZZ should work, but not in days, maybe not even in weeks. Sometime within the next month to month-and-a-half, you should see significant improvement.

Dang. I sympathize with you. You were at your wits end when you came here, right?

Maybe we can help.

--Marla
Walter

Post by Walter »

Just stick with the ZZ, stop using the Fumanling, dont do anything else and you will heal.

Walter
NumeroUno

Post by NumeroUno »

Thanks for the advice. Boy has this Z cream inflamed the hell out of my nose. I hope that you are right and that I see signifcant improvement but as of one week it is worse.