Metrocream while using ZZ Cream?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Apryl

Metrocream while using ZZ Cream?

Post by Apryl »

I was given a prescription for topical 1% metronidazole by my doctor a couple of months ago, which I've been applying every morning to the trouble areas of my face. It seems to help a little with the breakouts, but I am determined that the root of my problem is demodex mites and hence have started the ZZ Cream treatment. Is it recommended to use a prescription metronidazole cream while using the ZZ Cream? I know that the Xin Fumanling Cream contains metronidazole so I'm thinking it is OK and maybe even beneficial, but I'm scared of doing anything that might interfere the ZZ Cream treatment. At the same time, if the metro cream has been helping I'm hesitant to completely discontinue it. Thanks!
Walter

Re: Metrocream while using ZZ Cream?

Post by Walter »

Hello

I already answered this question yesterday but disappeared…….
Probably something to do with the server change we made, anyway

1% metronidazole cream is doing nothing against demodex mites, 2% is the minimum,
As an example, the Fumanling cream has besides other active ingredients against demodex mites
3% metronidazole.

The ZZ is working so well it doesn’t need any help, you can still keep using your 1% if you feel better with it
but this will not help, never use the ZZ and metronidazole together at the same application………..

Walter