Rosacea, laser and ZZ cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Walter

Re: Rosacea, laser and ZZ cream

Post by Walter »

"I ordered 2 zz ointments, 1 xfml, and acarid face wash because I ran out of all of it but I still haven't received it in the mail. I e-mailed but I'm getting a bit paranoid.. I'm not using anything on my face and I'm afraid I'll start breaking out again."
We changed hosting and had some problems with our email, many could not be delivered because there
was something wrong with the reverse dns lookup, should be solved now.
Did you get your order already?
I cannot check it because your forum login is not related to your orders,
without the name you ordered or order No, I cannot find your order.

A couple of days without treatment is not such a big deal, don't worry about this.

Walter
LinzLou

Post by LinzLou »

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well. i have been reading through all your posts and have found them very interesting. I have rosacea and sebderm and am wanting to start the zz course but am currently pregnant and am going to wait till after i deliver as skin is more sensitive during pregnancy.

If it's not too much trouble to you all could you let me know how your skin is now? Thanks
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

Walter,

I got my order.
My neighbord had it for me but never gave it to me =)
thanks though.

and as for my update:
i think i'm about 5 months in and i've seen a definite improvement. my skin is softer and the texture is smoother but i'm still not completely done with the course. i'd say i'm about 90% clear but i think my skin is just slower than others. you might have a shorter recovery time depending on how bad your skin is.
i'm really thankful for these products. so good luck!!
i recommend it to everyone!
samd

Post by samd »

Hi, I am new and have rosacea (even it has affected my eyes as well). I am using ZZ cream since a month and am going thru the same conditions as mentioned by some of the senior members. All the information has really helped but the thread has not been answered since a long time.

Dr.Vladimir, crazybas, ed123, Kibong - can some of you please share your progress, have you been cured or atleast in a better condition - it has been over a year since you have been uisng the treatment. Your information will really help a lot of beginers like me.

Thanks and Regards