skin changes.. plz read walter

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

hackattack1

skin changes.. plz read walter

Post by hackattack1 »

I have what looks like risen scars on my face.. It looks like my skin is much thicker in places. could this be from demodex mites?? Also I am on day 60 and I am still breaking out here and there. It seems as though the oil has cut down a little which is good. It seems my pores are beginning to stretch and release whats inside. I have tons of "follicular plugs" on my nose, sides of my nose, and forehead. I can almost like scrape the plug out with my nail leaving a little hole in my skin. what i scrape out is a little hair with waxy buildup on the end of it. Could this be the dead demodex/ waxy buildup it leaves? I was also wondering if the ZZ cream and XMFL cream can reduce the minor hyperplasia of cells that has happened to my skin? I have taken 2 courses of ivermectin just last week, do you think that will help? Thanks for your reply
Walter

Re: skin changes.. plz read walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

The ivermectin probably helped by killing adult mites so that is ok but for Ivermectine to be effective you
need to take it the same long time continuously as our treatment, it also killes only the adults just like our treatment
so using Ivermectine at the same time it is a bit overkill…….
If the minor hyperplasia is only minor like you say then this should go away again in time.
“Could this be the dead demodex/ waxy buildup it leaves?”
Probably it are damaged hair follicles because of the mites, filled with sebum and of course dead mites and eggs
but you can not see those with the naked eye.
Those "follicular plugs" are caused by demodex mites bloking the way out, building up sebum,
So if you can remove them slowly it is good but don’t start to push everywhere as a maniac to
avoid infections :D

Walter