xin fumanling question

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

xbox360

xin fumanling question

Post by xbox360 »

I recently came across your website and made a purchase for the 3% Xfml and the cosmetic one. Before coming to this website I have used XFML successfully but I always purchased it from another website. But when I found this website with the forum and all the information I decided to purchase from here. Well my question is, the XFML from the other website has a completely different smell to it than the XFML that is sold here. Both seem to be working the same, but shouldnt any XFML sold anywhere all be the same?
Walter

Re: xin fumanling question

Post by Walter »

Hello

I China are probably more than 20 different Xin Fumanling cream copies for sale,
We are the only on the net who sell the real product and we buy directly from the factory.
That's the reason there are differences, maybe the copies also work but they are not
controlled manufactured so you never know what is inside.
The factory which makes the real Xin Fumanling is a big modern factory who makes not only
Xin Fumanling but also many other products like antibiotics etc.
They cannot use whatever they want, they are controlled by the Government all the time
like it should, better to be on the safe side.
Remember, we where the first company who brought this demodex problem to the net
and the first to offer good working products to eliminate demodex mites, since then, many others try to do the same
but they cannot offer the same products.

Walter