Could other products cause problems??

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Johanna

Could other products cause problems??

Post by Johanna »

Hi-

Over the past 6 months or so, I have tried to introduce other (non-DS) products into my regimen. Most recently, I tried using a sulfur based mask that is supposed to be helpful for acne prone skin (comes highly recommended). At first, I thought that it was helping. Now I am just left iritated and with more break outs. I have also tried various moisturizers to no avail.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I woke up today, and I have 5 new spots to deal with (not big at least). I would give anything to wake up and see a clear complexion.

The only thing that seems to keep things somewhat settled and I can't even rely on that too much, is the XFML. I am really uncomfortable with using an antibiotic based cream for this long. I use very little but I still feel that this cannot be good.

I wish DS would make a non-treatment, but obviously non-mite friendly moisturizer for sensitive skin. Maybe then, would be able to treat with the ZZ every other night or so and be able to deal with the resulting dryness that I experience. My skin does not seem to be able to handle the Fum. without the metro in it, nor does it seem to like the fulio.

I am sad-

Johanna
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Johanna

The ZZ is really the best and safe product you can use,
how many times a week could you use it?

Walter
Johanna

Post by Johanna »

Hi Walter-

Maybe 2 X's a week, 3 at the very most. I still am at a loss as to what I would use the rest of the time??? :roll:

Thanks for your response-

Johanna
Walter

Post by Walter »

Nothing, just try to use the ZZ as many times your skin can handle.

Walter
Johanna

Post by Johanna »

Hi-

I understand that using nothing is best, but I live in the desert and that is not possible. I need to find something to use...

Thanks,

Johanna
Walter

Post by Walter »

Some people posted good results with using a bit aloe vera gel together with the ZZ, maybe you can try if this helps tolerate the ZZ better, also, you can try to use aloe vera gel during the day.

Walter
Marla

Hang on.

Post by Marla »

Dear Johanna,

I have a recipe in my archives that I want to share with you. What I have in mind will not affect the DSolutions treatments.

Give me a few days to dredge it up from the massive databases that I possess (rather, they possess me!)

Hang on there kiddo. Leave your skin alone for now except for whatever Walter has recommended.

--Marla