For Walter (Elizabeth)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

For Walter (Elizabeth)

Post by From old forum »

Hello again- it has been a while since I posted to you but I wanted to tell you how great these products have been. I have been using them for the past 3 months and they are working so well. I use the soap 2x's a day and the zz ointment morning and night. I have to mix a little cetaphil moisturizer in with it because it is too drying without and the lotion helps it penatrate and go on smoother. Anyway I would really like to order more as I am almost out now. Last time you called me to get my cc info which I really appreciated but I didn't know if your company kept that information on file or not. I can e-mail you with it but if I send it over the net I would prefer to send it to your personal e-mail address where you will be the only one who reads it. I would like to order two more zz's. I still have plenty of the soap you sent which I love! Please just let me know how I should order since I've never been able to do it sucessfully via the payment key (I don't know what I'm doing wrong.?.) Thank you again.
Elizabeth