Yes, it is definitely working !!! (Nancy)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Yes, it is definitely working !!! (Nancy)

Post by From old forum »

Hi, I stumbled upon this website and yes thank God I ordered. I am 2 weeks into using the creams and acarid soap. I do not suffer from Rosacea. Mine is the ever present acne. I am 41 and have battled acne ever since I can remember. I have been using Retin A on and off, letting my skin rest and also benzoyl peroxide on the acne itself. It helped tho very drying some times. Plus retin A smooths out wrinkles and keeps my skin tone/color very even. So now, I have stop retin A , but will continue soon to alternate nights with zhongzhou cream.
Anyways, I just want to tell everyone who has posted thank you, coz your problems and answers have helped, I use the zhong zhou only at night, the fumanglin in the morning, I let it sit for at least 10 mins then i slather sunblock on and then some make up, I didnt get any allergic reactions at all at any time, just the usual stinging that subsides, some dryness but I can live with that, (don't like the smell tho') I had some red bumps now and then but they went away without developing into pimples. My face is very much clearer and I am not itching on my face anymore. I have never done the mite test, just that my face felf creepy crawly at times and thought I might as well try this.
Well Walter, I think you would do well to advertise your creams big time because it would really help a lot of people.
By the way, for those who complain of their skin drying and peeling because of the zhouzhou cream, you might want to try washing your face with the acarid soap, then get the cetaphil cleanser , which is very gentle, and add baking soda and very GENTLY SCRUB away the peeling skin. It works for me.
Thanks again and I hope I am not speaking too soon. This works for me.