Testimonial (Gary)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Testimonial (Gary)

Post by From old forum »

Since I suffer from allergies to cats, dogs, horses etc., that are known to be triggered by an immune response to the animal's proteins, the theory of being allergic to a micro-organism living on my face didn't seem too far fetched to me. Being cautious, I tried the soap first and I noticed that around the areas where my Rosacea was prevalent my skin became scaly and dry, then later became smoother. My underlying Rosacea was still noticeable but the soap seemed to be initiating a healing process on the top layers of my skin. Consequently I ordered a one month supply of the ointment and cream. During the first week, just as the instructions stated, my Rosacea became much worse. But I stayed with it and gradually by the end of the second week it started to markedly improve. Each week showed more improvements and by five weeks my face looked 99.5% Rosacea free and better than it had in well over a decade. Over the years&nb sp;I have been treated in the U.S.A. by three dermatologists with the usual arsenal of antibiotics, Metrocreams, gels, Elidel, etc., but I can emphatically state that this treatment is the only thing that has ever been truly effective. The only caveat is that the ointment smells like menthol when it is first applied, but after ten minutes will take on a rather unpleasant sulfurous/acidic aroma, so I use a thin layer only at night before I go to bed. Otherwise, the cream and soap are pleasant smelling. As far as I'm concerned the acrid smell of the ointment is a small price to pay for totally clear skin. Thank you Professor Zhao Zhongzhou and Demodex Solutions. In my opinion, you have done a great service for humanity!