Very happy

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Jackie

Very happy

Post by Jackie »

Dear Walter,

I have received the Zhongzhou Zinc oxide cream and the the Xin Fumanling Cream
last Saturday. I am very happy with your products. I hope my colleague will try your products soon, because she also has rosacea. My skin has become so soft and no swelling and lumps in my face anymore.

I also use the shampoo, the smell is not so nice, but it works so good. I first thought my skin was never getting better again. My doctor told me that there was nothing else than Metronidazol Actavis cream. Later on he told me to use an oral antibioticum. But you could become dizzy etc, all kind of symptoms I could get. I didn't want to take these measures.

Then I read the messages of so many happy persons which used your cream. And I have tried to buy in the Netherlands. There is one shop which sell this ZZ cream. I bought the cream and exactly one day later my skin was becoming immediately in a better shape.

You have made me the happiest person in the world .

Of course I will order more products of you in the future. Now I know how to order through my bank. I only had to pay extra customs fees. But I have the products and that is the most important thing.

With kind regards,
Jacqueline van Bemmelen
Spijkenisse the Netherlands
auruce

Re: Very happy

Post by auruce »

Jackie wrote:Dear Walter,

Then I read the messages of so many happy persons which used your cream. And I have tried to buy in the Netherlands. There is one shop which sell this ZZ cream. I bought the cream and exactly one day later my skin was becoming immediately in a better shape.

You have made me the happiest person in the world .

Of course I will order more products of you in the future. Now I know how to order through my bank. I only had to pay extra customs fees. But I have the products and that is the most important thing.

With kind regards,
Jacqueline van Bemmelen
Spijkenisse the Netherlands
Congratulations on your success :D
Could you please tell me where it is possible to buy ZZ cream in the NL? Does this place has some internet page? Thank you in advance :wink: