I cannot believe this cream is not better recognized!

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

ilovezzcream

I cannot believe this cream is not better recognized!

Post by ilovezzcream »

It is a shame that this cream does not have better recognition in helping with acne rosacea. My rosacea reared it's ugly head about 6 years ago. I have always had flushing and just thought of myself as an easy "blusher", but the flushing became more severe and accompanied with acne bumps. It would flare up and calm down some. I am not very vain therefore I just lived with it. The only treatment I had used was over the counter sulfer creams and homeopathic advice that I could find on the internet, but none of it ever worked. Last year, the acne hit it's worst. I knew I had to finally bring myself to get help from a dermatologist, it was just too bad. I used the intenet and did a little research to find a doctor in my area and I also started googling so that I would get an idea of what treatments he/she would likely suggest. What I had learned is that the only way ANYBODY can relieve the redness is by expensive light treatments. Otherwise, the doctor can prescribe different medications that may lessen the acne part of Rosacea. I knew that if I could at least get rid of the acne, it would mean everything to me.

It was during my googling and online research that I came across someone mentioning ZZ cream on a message board. From there, I found this website. Honestly, this website doesn't seem any different than any other website that sells stuff that doesn't really work. I mean, if it were THAT good why wouldn't more people know about it? Any article I have ever read in a magazine regarding rosacea (and I just read one this month in ALL YOU magazine) doesn't ever talk about ZZ cream. But desperate people do desperate things, so I ordered the cream to give it a try.

First I have to compliment the company on it's fast shipping. The product was fresh and shipped direct to my door within days of ordering. The product itself is fantastic! The acne bumps started clearing within the first week of use. A month of consistent use produced acne free skin. While I will always have rosacea, without the active acne inflaming my face all the time, the redness isn't as severe. I never thought about mites ever being the problem, but now I am a believer that it is, and that Demodex Solutions can help.
Walter

Re: I cannot believe this cream is not better recognized!

Post by Walter »

Hello ZZCream lover :lol:

Thank you for your testimonial
The redness which you still have will also go away but this takes time, can take even one year,
actually, it is a reaction from your immune system towards the mites allergens so when all mites are gone,
your immune system can slowly stop reacting, it depends from person till person how long this takes but it will go away.
Don’t stop treating even your acne is gone, do the treatment minimum 4 months (one time a day in the evening/night is ok)
after that, don’t stop but do a maintenance treatment like using one time a week in the evening to prevent the mites from coming back from other persons.

Walter
ilovezzcream

Post by ilovezzcream »

I didn't realize that about the redness! It isn't as bad as it was, but at this point, I am probably not applying it enough anymore. Complacency since the acne has gone away I suppose. I will be ordering more cream for maintenance. It is AMAZING!
ilovezzcream

Post by ilovezzcream »

That is what I call progress!