cured...creams played a big role (surfer jeff)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

cured...creams played a big role (surfer jeff)

Post by From old forum »

i am getting better so fast its not even funny..i think walters cream/ 20 garlic pills a day plus the msm. and supream greens/coral calcium. /ivermetican/has made everything running for the surface...my deep sores have grown swallow....and the itching has spread all over the surface of my skin where i can kill it...the more garlic/msm the better i get...adding eucyptus oil to my vasiline sulfer mixture has also helped alot.walters cream during the day..which makes me think this guy with the black dot ringworm theory might not have been so far off..i think it might have just been one of the things...here is my thoery for me....original scabies infection 9 months ago..screwed up skin leaving tunnels and burrows everywhere...used eliminmite killed my skin further...lifetime demodex infection took over...with weakened skin and immune system...they spread everywhere...laying eggs and taking advantage of burrows..while also tranmitting fungas deep into my sebius glands and hair follicles...through all the hardcore antiparistite actions ive taken...ive eliminated 99 percent of the demodex...now im just left with fungas....ill keep you updated....i still cant explain the hair that stood up on the slide and the larvie/worm i found on my wife.and in my hair.and all the sticky black fibers stuck to back of my neck.the crawlings in my hair musta been millions of demodex.but time will tell...i hope