No cure for dermatological problems? These products help :)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Lizzililea

No cure for dermatological problems? These products help :)

Post by Lizzililea »

Being diagnosed with Rosacea is like a slap in the face. Everywhere you read about Rosacea it is mentioned that there is no real cure for it. So therefore you think you have to live your entire life with this flushiness and the worst thing, I looked like a Teenager in his worst acne years in my mid fifties. I had red and thick pimples all over my face, espacially the cheeks were coverd all over...
Thankfully I didn't give up and came across these products in some rosacea foras in germany and austria. They made me curious but I still remained suspicious because of my marketing knowledge and the viral marketing activities some companies engage in to sell their products. But being that desperate about my situation I decided to give these products a try.
Now after about 3 months of treatment, all of my pimples are gone and the flushiness seems to fade away, slowly but it does! Your really need to be consequent when using these products and some patience is needed to use these products as long as 3-4 months untill the results are best. But believe me its worth the money and worth to give it a try! You don't need to use a lot of these products, a tiny bit is sufficient and you will see you will be impressed by the results.

As mentioned in this fora, it also very important to strengthen your immune system! I changed my lifestyle completely and focused on intestinal remidation in order to regain immune strenght. All these actions helped me very much and you will se, focusing on your body, treating him well will help these products to even more effectively kill these demodex mites.

All the best,

Lizzililea