PRODUCTS DESTROYED MY NOSE!

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

orangedrone

PRODUCTS DESTROYED MY NOSE!

Post by orangedrone »

I used the products faithfully for 4 months. Z cream everynight, X cream during the day (1st 2 months only). Keep thinking, any day now.. it's going to be worth it.. My results? My nose looks absolutely disgusting! Nothing like it looked before starting my treatment with Demodex Solutions. My nose is physically larger now.. looks like it's 50% bigger. Demodex Solutions made my swollen nose.. my permanent nose. AND (if that wasn't enough) my pores are absolutely enlarged now.. HUGE AND DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

Walter

Re: PRODUCTS DESTROYED MY NOSE!

Post by Walter »

Hello

I am sorry to hear this
Don’t you have a better picture from before the treatment?
impossible to compare like this.
If I see your before picture I even wonder why you started treating……..
.. looks like it's 50% bigger
Is this not a bit an idea from you?

Except the slightly more red patches I don’t see anything wrong though……… for sure not disgusting…….
Was your whole nose completely reddish before?
In this case those red patches are normal because the healing process regarding red skin happens many times like this,
It clears in patches till everything is clear and not reddish anymore.

It is impossible that the ZZ ointment would destroy your nose,
we sold already so much since 8 years and nobody ever complained like this, on the contrary………
thousands of cases, much much more severe than yours are healed or improved significant.
Millions of jars are used in China every year without any problems.
I understand this doesn’t help you, just to explain that a nose becoming permanently thicker because of the treatment never happened as far as we know.

Walter
orangedrone

Re: PRODUCTS DESTROYED MY NOSE!

Post by orangedrone »

In that picture I have a light tinted SPF cream on. I agree it's not the ideal photo for comparison. I chose it because it was literally taken the day before I started the treatment. But, the overall size of my nose has grown over the coarse of the 120 day trial. I'm 3 days off your products and it is showing no signs of returning to normal. Pores still unacceptably large. A simple google search will show I am not the only one who was left with giant pores post-treatment.

I have no doubt these products work for some maybe even most.. But, seems there should be a very large blinking disclaimer somewhere on the site indicating the very real possibility that your products may disfigure you and leave your skin much worse than it was to start.

-O