I just want to say Thanks to this site (Gina*)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

I just want to say Thanks to this site (Gina*)

Post by From old forum »

How and where it all started I am not sure but about 2 1/2 yrs.has passed and the problem with my skin was growing!Itching,Extremely Oily,Irritated Skin.I tried everything over the counter.Then one day a family member came up to me at easter 2003' and said she wanted to start micro-dermabrsion treatments on me for free.I was like really you would do that she said yes,so we started the treatments and let me just say thing's got better than worse WAY worse,she did not know what to do at all really she swore I was picking my skin too much and this was the problem.My nerve's were at thier worst and I was hours I mean hours in the mirror trying to free my skin of the "YUK" all in it every night I cleaned and every morning it was full of oil and just whiteish yellow goo.You know like blackheads.Anyway I was sick of feeling sick.I had gone to three different doctors and they all said STRESS!!!! well thanks to my not giving into thier theory and continuing with my instincts I am sure I found the problem.I am keeping track of all that occurs during this healing time and I am feeling better and better.But,these creatures are viscious and they do not give up easily.So for those who can tell they are infested fight back and don't give up.A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE FOLKS OF DEMODEX SOLUTIONS........your helping in so many ways. I have lot's of info.and from my own personal experience if anyone want's to ask any questions I would love to share and compare. Hope All Get Well Soon!