Help! Itchy face!

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Christine_Liu

Help! Itchy face!

Post by Christine_Liu »

Hi, I need help badly. I am into the 2nd day of treatment with zz cream. The first day seems alright but today I am starting to feel the itch. My face is so itchy and I am getting red bumps ( just like those bumps that u will get when bitten by mosquitoes.) is this a normal reaction or is it a reaction that I am allergy to zz cream? I am really afraid that I have chosen the wrong product. Currently, I am only applying zz cream at night and aloe vera gel in the morning. Any past users of zz cream pls guide me through. Thanks a lot =)
Walter

Re: Help! Itchy face!

Post by Walter »

Yes, this can be a normal reaction,
since you posted already more than a month ago, how are you doing now?

Walter
Christine_Liu

Post by Christine_Liu »

Hi Walter, it has been 3 months since the start of zz treatment. My skin still remains kinda the same as I have just started, reddish face, large pores and ance prone. On top of this, my skin is still flaking badly, I can feel that my face is tightening up and I found some dry marks. Is it the zz cream is depleting my skin's moisture? I am on the verge of giving up, as I have confidence in it since no improvement at all. Should I continue the usage? Pls advice. Need help badly. =(
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again

If I was you, I would not give up, sometimes it can take a longer time to start healing,
especially with red face because this is a reaction from your immune system.
Since you already used for 3 months you don’t need to apply every day anymore,
two times a week only in the evening is enough, this will also help the dryness of your skin.
This dryness is not a permanent thing, don’t worry about this.

Walter
Christine_Liu

Post by Christine_Liu »

Hi, ok I shall reduced my application, but how long should I continue the usage? My pores are all clogged up and I saw lots of blackheads, do zz cream solve this problem? In addition, How should my skincare regime be?