Seems to be working!

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Jessica

Seems to be working!

Post by Jessica »

I felt the improvement immediately when I first applied ZZ ointment, and that was only a week and a half ago! Honestly, I haven't had any major adverse reaction to it, either. I've had some more breakouts, but they are not like the ones I have been experiencing the past few years-- I have been getting these small, hard, nodular pimples that come in clusters and NEVER seem to heal! Not to be disgustingly graphic, but I'd pop them and they'd miraculously grow back over and over again. Any breakouts that I have had since have contained small hard centers-- and heal once I remove them-- without coming back. The inflammation decreased dramatically at first application. The redness dies down so much after applying the ZZ cream that I barely have to cover them up. (Note: Although many people say "do not pick", I find that if I leave a lesion alone, it just sits and festers and gets worse).
I am a 30 year old female, and have been treated with everything under the sun for acne, with the exception of topical steroids. Accutane worked for a few weeks after I had completed treatment, but the acne came back full-force. I am sensitive to Retin-A and other popular topicals prescribed for acne, so I anticipated some redness or sensitivity on first application. I didn't experience any redness or peeling (although I don't have what I'd consider rosacea, so maybe my skin has an easier time handling it). I've always had a creepy-crawling feeling on my face, which seemed to correspond with the amount of acne I was getting, and the cream kills that feeling immediately...
The Acarid wash is great, too. It smells nice, washes really well, and isn't irritating (which most antibacterial soaps seem to be).