New Customer - Question

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

hawaiigirl

Re: New Customer - Question

Post by hawaiigirl »

Hi Rosie, I am so happy for you. These products really do work. I had a flareup after stopping the product in 06. restarted the zz cream a couple months ago and am thrilled once again with the results. I am curious about the muscle testing. My chiropractor uses this for supplements. Please tell me more about how this was done for parasites, very interesting. Isn't it funny how we post and so many view them but no one comments? Would like to hear from you and hear your progress. How long was your skin bad before seeking help? What were your symptoms?
hawaiigirl

Post by hawaiigirl »

Hi Rosie, thanks for all the info. I do believe in the muscle testing. I am amazed this clinic is able to have a vial of parasites to test you ! They sound like caring realistic people. When I was first diagnosed with rosacea I had been in the midst of a very stressfull injury that was causing daily pain. I was facing a hard surgery, I was stressed for couple years so I believe that gave the mites an opportunity. It made sense to me because as an animal lover I saw animals who were stressed with depressed immune systems have skin troubles and of course veterinarians always treat for parasites. It wasn't a big stretch for me to believe it can happen in humans as well. Did you happen to have stress more than usual prior to getting skin trouble? Living in Hawaii I can't avoid the sun but try to limit exposure during mid day and seek shade whenever possible. Did you breakout after sailing or was your skin just sore? My skin is feeling fairly normal now and looking at me no one would think rosacea. I am so grateful to have found this site years ago. Dermatologists are very uninformed about the condition. I do realize there is a pure vascular rosacea condition not related to mites and I hope these people find a cure one day, their stories break my heart. anyone reading this with itchy bumps and super sensitive skin, try the product. look forward to hearing your continued journey rosie. thanks for coming back on !!
hawaiigirl

Post by hawaiigirl »

Hi Rosie,
Living in hawaii I had to find a suncreen. I found Skinceuticals physical defense #30 works well. It is zinc oxide and titanium. You only need to use a very small amount otherwise it has a white cast. Being out in a boat with family I guess you could go heavier as family won't care. Its good for me, no irritation or breakouts with it. My skin is doing well, a little red and dry but otherwise feeling much better. The ultra sensitivity to products is past. May I ask how you got mercury in your system?? I had a friend who worked at a school office. Put her lunch in an old metal file cabinet everyday. She got real real sick and it was mercury leaking out of the old file cabinet. She left the island about a year later so I don't know her outcome but she was very ill. I'm so glad you are better !