From Rachel

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Administrator
Site Admin

From Rachel

Post by Administrator »

Facial Rosacea developed 1999 & finally diagnosed via dermatologist 2004. Had mites & bacteria (seen via microscope). Brady & others on Yahoo suggested Z Cream. My acupuncture background has me understanding Chinese herbs. Used Z Cream twice daily for recommended 4 months - April to August 2005. My skin cleared, redness & flushing stopped, pimples & pustules cleared, my facial skin smoothed. Followed Brady's Rosacea Diet (2003 version) with 70 ounces of water daily & a gentle skin care regimen from reading Geoffrey Nase, Ph.D's "Beating Rosacea" book.

Brady warned me eyes would tear from mentha in Z Cream. After applying Cream awhile, tearing less. Face got dry from Cream. Since obvious healing occurring, I put up with dryness. Others on Yahoo used moisturizers or oils, I declined. Today skin smooth!

2 Rosacea flare-ups - Oct '08 & May '10 - cleared with Z Cream, 1-month's treatment. Z Cream HIGHLY recommended.
thisucks

Re: From Rachel

Post by thisucks »

Rachel did you go through a hideous, itchy phase? break out in formerly clear areas?

thanks for sharing btw.

ts
hawaiigirl

Post by hawaiigirl »

Rachel, thank you for posting as all good results really encourage other struggling!!! Please share a little more of your story and symptoms. Did you have burning and stinging ? Itchy spots appear out of nowhere? I was diagnosed with rosacea in 2005. I found this site and used the product as directed 4 months. My face cleared up, pimples, most of the redness, the pain and burning was gone. As the next couple years went by I "forgot" all about rosacea. As I look back, when I was originally diagnosed I was a couple years into a serious pain issue and was pretty stressed out. I had a surgery which was successful after a long recovery. Life went on. In the last year I again had 2 very stressful events happen and I noticed my skin getting red, itchy, I started breaking out again. It was burning, stinging, reacting to products I had been using for awhile. I had 4 IPL laser treatments which took away some of the redness but really dried out and stressed my skin. Still left with other symptoms. I "remembered" the z cream of a few years ago and reordered. I am one month in and had the initial breakouts, flaky dry skin. My skin seems to be getting softer again, breakouts are less but the burning and stinging is still there. I am praying this is a reoccurance of mite activity as I did not keep up with the recommended once a week application as directed. I am praying this z cream will one again give me my skin back. If at least one person on this forum replies with an interest, I will post again with my progress. Rachel, Please post again with a little more detail . It really lifted my spirits to read your post. :)
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

I don’t know if Rachel still visits/reads this forum but I can tell you that you will get rid of your problem again using our products.
It is indeed a pity that you did not do a maintenance treatment, even using one time in 14 days would have kept the mites away.
Please relax, treat yourself and it will become ok again :)

Best regards

Walter
rachie55

Re: Z Cream is Miraculous!

Post by rachie55 »

I've been treating with Z Cream since 2005 after developing rosacea in 1999. I treated with acupuncture and Chinese herbs (not Z Cream) between 2000 and 2004, and the condition didn't get better or clear, but fortunately it didn't get any worse either. I was introduced to Z Cream through Brady at the Rosacea forum. Four months' application of Z Cream in combination with a change in diet cleared my skin from the rosacea. it took another year of eating well to truly heal my skin completely. I ate lots of vegetables, good protein (chicken and turkey. Until my skin fully healed, beef caused my face to flush), and lots of good fats (olive oil, butter, raw nuts and seeds), and cutting out ALL forms of sugar, sugar alcohols, and sugar substitutes. I also reduced having bread and fruit for the time of treating with the Z Cream and gradually added fruits and bread back in. I realize that changing the diet is pretty radical, but I was desperate!

I've had a few rosacea flareups in October 2008, May 2010, and June 2011, and the Z Cream healed my skin completely within a month to a few weeks, every time. The original rosacea condition covered both sides of my face and my forehead. The October 2008 flareup was only on one side on my cheek. The 2010 and 2011 flare ups were also only on one side, and covered much smaller areas each time.

Someone asked if there were "hideous" itchy phases. Yes. I used an ice cube on the facial area until the Z Cream would resolve the itching. Usually 3 doses of Z Cream (morning and evening) took care of the itching, or reduced the itching enough that I could live with it until the itching went away completely. Scratching only made it worse! So, don't scratch! :evil:

Another person asked if I had burning and stinging. Yes, but only on those areas where I used the Z Cream where there WASN'T any rosacea. I found out that itchy skin doesn't always mean it's the demodex mites. I had to use another Chinese herbal cream for the non-rosacea itching.

You do have to be diligent in using the Z Cream morning and evening as directed for 3 months for the one kind of mites, and an additional month (total 4 months) for the other kind of mite. On the lesser flare-ups, I initially used the Z Cream morning and evening for several weeks, and then found I could do well enough just applying the Z Cream at night. The night dose is the most critical because that's when the mites are active.

I made sure when I was treating with the Z Cream during the initial treatment and the 3 flareups that I only used a cotton ball with water on my face. I stopped using all other products, and stopped wearing makeup until my face cleared. Today, I only wear mascara. I don't put any other makeup on my face. I'm blessed with very good clear skin now, which is amazing. People look at my before and after pictures and are amazed to see "where I've been."

I'll try and be more active on this Forum. If you have questions, PLEASE ask me. I remember all too well how disheartened I felt while my face was so "torn up." I'd look at people with clear skin and be so envious.

The Z Cream, at least for me (in combination with a good nourishing diet), was truly miraculous. I'm grateful I didn't have to go through laser treatments or use medication. I would have if the Z Cream didn't work. But fortunately, it did work and actually far exceeded my expectations. Today, I give the Z Cream to my acupuncture patients to try. The ones who have used it tell me it acts on their faces very quickly.