Finely (Steve)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Finely (Steve)

Post by From old forum »

After waging a six month war against Scabies, and winning, I thought I was free of parasites.
Unfortunatly, they weren't through with me.
Just a few days after I was able to confirm my victory I developed a very distinct feather like crawling on my face,
outer ear canal, and scalp, accompanied by an itch, (and after fighting Scabies for six months),
I was able to discern this wasn't the itch of Sarcoptes Scabai.
"So what was it"?, I wondered.
A reaction to the topical pesticides I had used against Scabies? If that were the case it would have had the same
effects on the rest of my body, this was localized, above the neck, exclusively, this was something
else, and somehow I sensed that it was alive, not an infection from, or reaction to, the meds.
Something was crawling around on my head, something else was living on me again, but what?
I started my research, and found it; Demodex mites. It is not altogether unusal to find them on Scabies sufferers,
What to do?
Medical sites all told me about the same treatments, which were cosmetic, masking the symptons,
but not treating the cause. Crotamiton might work, but I'd had enough chemicals on, and in me. My skin was in
recovery, the last thing I wanted to do was put more on me, repeatedly.
Then I read a conversation two friends of mine were having,(on a Scabies board), about Walter,
and the creams he distributes, for Demodex.
I bought some.
The rest is of this story is about 2 creams that are incredibly effective, and a man who is honest, supportive, and sincere.
I've been using the creams for a month, the improvement is more than mesureable.
Because I am a student,(adult), and work a full time job as well, I do not always manage my time as well as I should.
I was running out of medicine and kept telling myself, I'll order tomorrow, I'll order tomorrow. Well tomorrow came,
and I ran out of it. I've since ordered,(ofcourse), but I've been without for three days now.
I was expecting a backlash of itching, crawling, scratching. To my great delight, after only 30 days of treatment,
I am experiencing no, to very minimal symptoms. It's working, holy shit, it's working.
I just want to get my new order and continue on my way to total victory.
Steve