Demodex problem is over (Crg)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Demodex problem is over (Crg)

Post by From old forum »

Hey out there, I'm a 35 year old female and I've had this red itchy spot on my chin for 3 years now. I started seeing a dermatologist and she reassured me it was only rosacia. After treating me with the usual medication for rosacia, I saw no improvement. This went on for quite awhile. The doctor finally took a biopsy January of 2002. I was horrified when I got the results...Demodex mites. If I rememeber correctly, my reaction was OH MY GOSH! I have bugs living in my chin!! My doctor prescribed the usual pesticides, but nothing seemed to help. I also went through numerous IPL (intense pulse light) treatments. Very painful and showed no improvement. Finally she told me there was nothing else at this time that could be done. I would need to wait until another type of cream became available. This didn't sit well with me. I went home and hopped on the internet. I came across many sites. But only one could offer me a cure, that's what they said anyway. The name of the site is demodexsolutions.com. They said they had a cure for demodex. I was deperate and willing to try anything at this point. So I placed my order and waited. I was a little nervous to say the least. But felt I had nothing to lose. At first I was affaid to try the cream because I'm a redhead with very sensitive skin. I went for it. Within the first two weeks of treatmeant I saw an improvement. As the weeks went on my chin continually got better. And I was never alone, I always had support and help when needed. All my questions where answered with the help from the people at this site. I had another biopsy 2/17/03. Guess what....I'm demodex free. The test came back negative for mites. I feel this cream has healed my chin completely. And I am soooo grateful to those who have helped me.