3 week update (Ohio Girl)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

3 week update (Ohio Girl)

Post by From old forum »

Wow, jumped out of the hot bath last night and smoothed on the green cream and I swear, you could hear the pores on my face SLAM shut. Walter, you could advertise this as a "beauty" treatment for enlarged pores.

Seriously, I have never had acne or oily skin. Mine is very dry. I am treating for the crawly feeling in hair, eyebrows, nose, ears and lashes. Plus my lashes are crimped and nearly gone. The lashes itch.

After 3 weeks, all symptoms are diminished by 80 percent or better. I still get twinges of "crawling" or nose tickles. But nothing like before treatment. My hairline around my face and particularly at the back of my neck still stings and itches at times. But this is at least 90% better.

I went on a two day trip unexpectedly and forgot my creams. This caused a slight set back. I feel stupid about this and advise other users to exercise more care in not missing a day.

I don't have the dramatic results you have Goldia--but I am kinda glad I don't see dead bugs falling from my body! And Teri, the doctor found fungus because he was looking at the fungus on your leg. Post scabies sets us up for huge fungal problems. And demodex problems. If you are still having issues in your lashes, it sounds like demodex. Marilyn, I have hope that the spot on your head will heal soon. Take care everyone. I am interested always in your progress. Ohio