Demodex cleared my face

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

jennypenny

Demodex cleared my face

Post by jennypenny »

Just want to say thank you to Walter and everyone at Demodex solutions and the doctor who researched the true cause of acne. It took about 7 months using the demodex creams and my skin hasn't looked this clear since i was a child. Acne took over my life from the time i was 13 and has stayed with me into my late 30's. It dictated my life and ruined so much of it. I tried everything including accutane, lasers, antibiotics, creams and nothing worked. I always had cystic acne and felt gross. I spent the last couple of years barely leaving my home. I finally decided to dedicate all my time in researching what was causing these cysts on my face. I didn't work i just researched all day and night on the internet. I tried everything before figuring out it was mites. I did see some postings on forums talking about mites and i thought it was the most ridiculous theory. I didn't believe it. It wasn't until i started researching natural alternative medicine that i learned that parasites are indeed involved in alot of diseases. For some reason american medicine doesn't acknowledge this fact. I came to the realization that i had mites after learning about Dr. Hulda Clark who is a scientist who believes cancer is caused by parasites. I purchased her parasite zapper. When i held this little machine to my face..low and behold i had mites emerge from my face. It was startling since i had never in my years seen bugs. they must be located so deep within the skin that i had never seen them before. I then learned about demodex solutions from the forums and decided to try the creams. It took 7 months alot of highs and lows and looking terrible before i had clearing. A year ago when i was shopping i got into a fight with some man waiting in line to buy something. He yelled at me and said that he had never seen someone with so many bumps on their face. Well, fast forward to last week after using the demodex solutions creams for approx. 10 months my mom said that she has never seen my skin so smooth and clear ..since i was a kid. I want to say thank you ..thank you..to you guys. I don't know how to repay you..Well..i guess i have..since i am a big customer of yours. i want to always have your creams with me..as i don't want these things to come back on my face. Now..why couldn't have found you years ago!!! Damn...oh well. thank you for giving me relief..finally! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!