grateful i found this website

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

changeswillcome

grateful i found this website

Post by changeswillcome »

in 2004: i went to gym: sat is sauna and next day: red bumps every where all over my body! I starting looking into it. I heard another girl at the gym say the same thing, but she was trying to blame that the sauna had bactria! I knew better! at 180 degrees! I started looking on the internet. Scabies! I found out they don't live on the face: I had face problems as well; hundreds of tiny bumps were all over my checks, forehead, under chin, ect. That is when I found out about mites that live on the face. YUCK! Freaked me out. I sat in sauna for days at the gym. Little black dots started poping out of my skin every where! hundreds of them. My face didn't seem to get better; took months to start looking better; used Tazorac and obagi : expensive! $300 per month! can't afford that now. I got chemical peals. ect. used sulfar soap. (hope ok to say)

I told my friends and exhusband and they all to this day believe that I am CRAZY! My son was at doctor tons of time and they kept saying poison ivy. I knew better. Now he uses the face cream as well, when he finally started listening to me. He had a swollen shut eye last year so bad that he couldn't go to school! From a hugh pimple in eye brow. Then he started listening to me. He had 10-20 hugh pussey pimples all over his face and head. at 15 years old. He shaved his head! bumps every where! I started putting sulfar all over his head and ordered this stuff. He uses the zz cream every night; face much much better! He says 'mom order me some more of the gueey cream 4 my face' !

I am super grossed out about the whole thing, and I even have dated someone on and off for 7 years who thinks I am CRAZY and he refuses to use the soap or shampoo; he has red bumps all over body and scalp and nose, and he wonders why he is losing hair at 33 years old. But he won't listen to me. and he refuses to read this website. He had big pimple on his lower back and I squeezed for ten minutes and puss kept coming out for over ten minutes, and still it's there after four years later bigger than ever. But he thinks I am crazy. he says, "oh, they are just heat bumps" I've always had them! lol! FYI: he thinks Irish Spring soap is God! :shock:

I do have a dog and she has killed birds; and she use to play in the woods. We have always let her sleep in the bed with us and she still does. She is flee free from using Revolution solution on her neck; that is suppose to fight against mites as well. She never itches. hasn't killed anything in about 3 years. I use to put sulfar 3% on her belly; they seemed to hang out around her nipples. Her ears now are perfect. flee free as well.

So, I have used these products for about 6 months now, and I am very happy. I missed 3 months due to money issues, but now I have used for another month now. I have scabs "all" over my chin and sides of my checks right now. and a little around my nose. I use every night and wash with the soap from on here and sulfur 5% soap. I just bought the shampoo, because my head itchs; not lice! I have red bumps in my head too. just a little.

It's hard to expect to get rid of anything over night when there has been years of unknown problems. Lack of awareness or knowledge.

Note: One thing that I hate about USA is that they aren't honest! When it comes to this! I mentioned this to 2 dermotoligist and they though I was CRAZY! They just want to sell EXPENSIVE drugs! Sulfar cost 2-5$ so, they don't want to tell us that works, or using campor that cost under $10. Scabies medicine was $120 per tube; put use; hard on the liver! they have this big HYPE for Proactive: yes it might work, but it's got sulfar in it; in small amounts. the stuff on the market is crap! big money making business! Dermotoligt isn't going to make money telling you to buy this product or tell you to go buy $5 soap with sulfar in it! it's all about the money. makes me mad; like the food industry as well....not to be off the subject

I drink tons of water. At work I drink the real jasmine green tea leaves from china; probably 4-6 strong cups a day. I take vitamins muti and mineral; the right kind. 1000-2000 C every day. helps healing process. I believe staying healthy really helps as well.
Sauna at gym really helps, but I haven't had my gym membership in over a year.

Over all, I am grateful that I found this site very much. I did research on the make-up of the products sold on here, and I was impressed. I told my obgyn about the mites and he thinks i am CRAZY. I just don't understand people!

Thank you very much! and anyone who thinks they might want to try! Buy it! worth it! keep bed sheet very clean too!
And I am not Crazy! and neither are you all on here.

/funny story from a lady that I read about on internet. She thought that she was going crazy because she felt like things were crawling all over her. she went to dermotoligist and he said there was nothing wrong with her skin. So she went to a psychiatrist, and he said that she was crazy and was imagining it! I don't believe that she was! At night when i am up late, I too, could feel "crawling" around Nose, chin, eye lids, eye brows and definately my head and ears! LOL! i won't stop buying the products from here! 100%