Believer that these products REALLY work!!

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Robbin

Believer that these products REALLY work!!

Post by Robbin »

For those of you that don't know me, I was a very active member of this board around 4/5 years ago. The old timers might recognize my original name 'Azfireangel' . My face had broken out in postules so badly that I refused to leave my home. I had gone to all the best dermatologists and had been given every kind of ointment and cream to try and get rid of the problem. I was depressed and felt my confidence dwindling away every day that I woke up and looked into a mirror. Desperately I searched for an alternative answer. I have never been one that believed strongly in Western medicine. I found this site and after much reading, ordered the creams. Withing one month I had my face back. I have been acne free for many, many years. I am here today because I have recently had one single pimple that won't go away no matter what. It is in the same place all the time. Since I had run out of creams years ago, I decided it was time to get a new batch. I am confident that the creams will rid me of this nasty little postule that refuses to leave! When I am done, I will hand the creams over to my son who has acne and lots of blackheads on his nose. There is no doubt in my mind that this will be taken care of using these marvelous creams. I am so grateful for their availability and encourage others to take the plunge and buy them. There is no gimmick here, only results. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this product! I will keep coming back forever!