Just got my products today ...

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Tom

Just got my products today ...

Post by Tom »

Hello,

First of all I wanted to say thanks for all the information here. It's very important to get this information out to the public. I just got my products today in the mail. 2 jars of ZZ, 2 jars of XF, 4 bars of Acarid Soap. I am very anxious to try these.

I have had hair loss problems for about 10 years now. Although I still have about 95% of my hair, there is a little bit on the top around the front that is thinning.

I have tried everything natural, and nothing seems to help the "growth" of my hair. I have managed to control the fall-out of my hair.

Here is my story ...

10 years ago I was going through a very stressful time (overworked, not enough sleep, not enough time to eat properly, and such) and because of this, my immune system became very weakend. Because of this "stress" I came down with a very severe case of Eczema at the front, top part of my head. This included, thick, crusty, scally skin, which then proceeded with hair loss on the areas.

My dermatologis recommended that I use Nizoral Shampoo, which has 3% Ketoconazole (antifungal). But I also had eczema on my eyebrows, nose and behind the ears. After using this for about 2-3 weeks, my scalp condition cleared up, my face didn't completely clear up. The amount of hair loss from the eczema didn't grow back to normal thickness.

Time when on and I battled with periods of the hair loss, only on those places on my head where I had the previous eeczema. Some times it would get worse sometimes it wouldn't.

About 3 months ago, I went though anohter very stressful period, again not eating properly, working late and such. I felt like my immune system was compromised again. I got another break-out of eczema on my scalp, and same areas of my face. eye brows, nose and behind the ears. then my forearems and lower legs sarted itching.

3 months ago it got so bad that I was scratching like crazy, with dandruff that was falling like rain all the time. At night while I was sleeping, I got itching sensation so bad it felt like a "crawling" sensation on my scalp, and arms and legs. occasionally it felt like a sting, or "bite" sensation. It was horrible. I couldn't sleep.

Here are my current conditions. Dry flaky skin, itchy scalp, with dandruff. eczema on eyebrows, corner of nose, side burns and behind ears. larger than normal pours on my nose, a few, very small pimples on my forehead and about a 2-5% redness on my cheeks and nose area. (not that noticeable).

Doing some research I found this site on the Demodex mite. Very interested, I decited to do the microscopic test to see If I had them. I did the test exactly as instructed at about 60X power. WOW it's amazing what you see under a microscope! I think I may have seen them but I'm not too sure, since I'm not a professional it was hard for me to tell. Just to be sure, I decided to order the products and give them a try.

What is very interesting is Xin Fumanling Cream has 3% Metronidazole, which sounds very similar to Ketoconazole in the Nizoral shampoo I used before when I had the bad case of eczema. Looking back now, I'm wondering if, because of my compromised immune system I got an outbreak of Demodex mites, and the Ketonconazole somehow helped control it.

I'm thinking about trying the XF cream on my scalp at night, to see if the Metronidazole in the Xin cream can help. I am also going to use both creams on my face, to see if that helps. I would use the DS shampoo BUT I have very senstive skin, and I know from past experience I am allergic to Lauryl Sulpates and perfumes which is in DS shampoo. I need something more natural, and long term for my scalp that wont irritate it.

I am going to try the products morning and evening on my face and the XF cream also on my scalp, until the creams are gone. I will write back with my results.

I have a question for any or all the people here. It's my understanding that the body has "GOOD" bacteria on the skin. This good bacteria helps US to fight off any bad things, pehaps mites and such. By using these products are we clearing our skin too much, killing off the good bacteria and not allowing the GOOD bacteria to protect us?

If anyone has any comments or suggestions I would be great to hear from some of the people here.

Thanks!

Tom