Z cream REALLY does WORK!!!

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

ratchie55

Z cream REALLY does WORK!!!

Post by ratchie55 »

I've been using the Z cream since April 14th, 2005. It's now July 29th, 2005. My skin has cleared 98%!!! I still have a few pinkish areas on my cheekbones with some red "dots" in the pink areas, but other areas which were pink and red are now regular flesh colored. The pink patch on my forehead is becoming smaller and the skin is returning to normal flesh color. The overall redness is completely gone. And best of all -- NO more skin itching. Yea!!! I've only had one under the skin pimple in 3.5 months where I used to get two or three per week! I've stopped having any red raised breakouts. When I started using the Z cream, I had a large patch of raised red lesions below my cheekbones on both sides of my face, right worse than left; those are completely gone.

Over all, my face had noticeable improvement after 6 weeks of Z cream treatment where people were commenting how much better my face looked.

Now I have to tell you that in addition to using the Z cream, I also cut out all sugar, artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols. I also made sure to get adequate protein, eat "good" fats, lower my carbs and drink a lot of water. I started started changing my diet a month before I began using the Z cream. I believe the combination of three -- diet, Z cream, and washing my face with water and a cotton ball -- made all of the difference. My Chinese herbal practitioner who has been treating me since 2002 with acupuncture and Chinese herbs was absolutely amazed at the difference with the Z cream. Her treatments didn't allow my face to get any worse, but definitely didn't clear it like the Z cream has been doing.

I'll be officially finished with the Z cream treatment on August 14th (4 months). I'm trusting that my skin will continue to clear during the months remaining in this year.

I TRULY have been given my skin and my life back. What an absolute blessing and Godsend!