Dear Walter

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

LizG

Dear Walter

Post by LizG »

Dear Walter,

Thanks so much for all of your help! I am indebted to Demodex Solutions!

A couple of years ago, when I was 36 I suddenly got cystic acne. I'm a redhead and have very sensitive skin so pimples, even cystic ones, were nothing new especially in my T-zone but this was different. For a whole year, I had many large, painful cystic pimples all over my face, all the time -- my cheeks as well as my T-Zone. I finally found your site and was tempted to purchase your products (thanks to the wonderful testimonials) but vowed I would exhaust all other avenues before ordering your product. I went to my GP who said it was adult acne which my dermatologist confirmed. They offered to put me on Accutane if I would sign a document verifying that I was taking at least 2 forms of birth control because if I conceived a baby while taking Accutane, it would have to be terminated. I declined their offer. I did cleanses, I took vitamins, I exercised more, I drank tons of water, I tried many, many brand name products that claimed to be able to solve all my problems. Nothing worked at all. After almost another year of researching options, I finally ordered products from Demodex Solutions. They worked!! It was that simple. Unlike other people, I had no side effects. I didn't even have a major breakout before things got better. If I washed my face more than twice a day, my skin did get flaky but other than that nothing. Everyone has commented on how great my skin looks. Even my extremely skeptical friends and family are now believers and may order the products just to improve their skin texture!

Thank you again Walter for making me feel comfortable and helping me solve my acne problems.

Take care,
liz