Results

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Cornelia

Results

Post by Cornelia »

Since more than 20 years I had rough and flaky facial skin. When in 2003 my immune system was weakened, in my face appeared red itchy points which made me suffer a lot. The dermatologist found demodex folliculorum and told me that there was no real remedy.
In internet I found Demodexsolutions and tried its medical ointments. After about one year's treatment with Zhongzhou and XinFumanling my face seemed to be ok.
During the first weeks, the treatment was very hard, because my face itched and burned terribly. But some testimonials on the Demodexsolution messageboard talked about the same experience and that was encouraging, so I continued...
Now the skin feels smoother and better than during the last 20 years. I'm treating the skin with Zhongzhou and XinFumanling without metronidazole.
Even if there will be reinfections (by the cat, by other persons), I'll not panic: I know what to do.
I am happy to have found Demodexsolutions and its products!
And special thanks to Walter for the excellent service: encouraging letters, quick shipping, secure payment.

Best regards
Cornelia