Great success in treating Acne & Seborrheic Dermatitis

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

FreeSky

Great success in treating Acne & Seborrheic Dermatitis

Post by FreeSky »

Hello everyone! I will start this review off with the overall conclusion of ZZ cream, it REALLY WORKS. If you are a person that is tired of sitting behind their computer reading endless articles on the best foods to eat and practices to take to cure many skin ailments then keep reading. I have struggled with Acne and Seborrheic Dermatitis for years beginning at the age of 17 and persisting through today at age 22. No matter what crazy diets I tried, topical solutions, even as crazy as to try toothpaste on my acne, nothing ever worked. If you have a skin condition, especially on the face or on a area that can be seen then you know how debilitating it can be towards your quality of life and every day confidence. A little less than a year ago, i finally decided to give ZZ cream a try, skeptical of the whole Demodex Mite theory. I received the ZZ cream rather quickly with it shipping all the way from China and immediately starting using it. I will go use a time-line to conclude my results.

Week 1-2: These were the dreaded weeks that many people encounter when using ZZ cream. My skin broke out much worse than before and the Dematitis exploded around my noise. I became very discouraged and like many wanted to stop using the ZZ cream. However, I stuck with it! (DO NOT GIVE UP)
Week 3-6: My skin really started to clear up during these stages. I noticed that there were no new outbreaks occurring and that all the current outbreaks were beginning to fade away. I also noted that my skin was beginning to look healthier overall.
2 Months- Present day: After two months my skin and stayed fairly consistent and I just finished my first order of ZZ cream about two weeks ago. Throughout this time I have found peace from a skin ailment that really has no cure. I noticed that the acne has stayed away and feel that the ZZ cream completely cured my acne. For the seborrheic dermatitis I noticed that there is a little bit coming back, so I will be ordering another ZZ cream to maintain and continuously heal any dermatitis problems.

You will notice that the prevalence of skin problems for me occured on the right side of my face. This is seen in the pictures. The Dermatitis mostly affect the area around my nose.

Procedure: I only put the ZZ cream on at night, every day for the first 2 months. Once my skin cleared up I would use the ZZ cream at night 4-5 times a week, giving small day breaks to allow the skin to rest. I recommend splashing a little but of cold water on your face before using the cream as it allows it spread more evenly. If you have any questions PLEASE message me or post on this thread, I would be more than happy to help. A special thank you to Walter! It is great to see such active participation in the forums from you!

Best,
Gregory

Before
After!
FreeSky

Re: Great success in treating Acne & Seborrheic Dermatitis

Post by FreeSky »

I'm going to be posting more results concerning Seborrheic Dermatitis around my nose, which the ZZ cream has also done a great job in handling!

Also, just wanted to say that Walter and the Demodex team are absolutely amazing in shipping time, I live in California and received my product in 4 business days.