Healed from my rosacea

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Rita

Healed from my rosacea

Post by Rita »

After suffering many years from rosacea I have found Demodex Solutions in google. Since years I have tried everything und used a lot of medicine. Nothing helped, I had dark red spots next to my nose, mouth, on my chin, on my cheeks and my skin was bumpy with big pores. Few doctors in Germany told me that rosacea is not healable. I used big coats of make-up, always afraid somebody could see my red spots. I started to use the zhongzhou in the night and the fumanling during the day. After 10 days 50 % of the spots have been disappeared. After this incredible rapid improvement the skin was each week better and better. The skin started to be smoother, the pores became smaller and the spots looked paler from week to week. In spite of the enormous improvement was the begin of the treatment difficult. My skin was red from the fumanling, dry from the zhongzhou and I didn?t use make-up anymore. I tried to use make-up in this time but the skin started to show the spots again after having make-up only few hours. So I had to come through. After 3 months I had a setback because I went to a solarium and to protect my face from the light I have put a towel on my face during the 15 minutes sunning. Next day I had my spots again ? I don?t know what happened but under the towel was of course dark, very hot and I have been sweeting. I started this day my treatment nearly from the begin. My second setback I had 2 months later in a dark restaurant where I have been 9 hours. Next day again my old spots. I write this for all who maybe have setbacks too, maybe not so good and rapid results and don?t find out why. In the first year of the treatment my skin became worse when I spent too long time in darkness without the zhoungzhou.
Today my skin is free of rosacea, no spots anymore, my skin is smooth and my pores much more smaller. When I feel like I use a little bit make-up with rouge again but I don?t need it. I am going in public without make-up too without to be concerned about my skin.
I still use the zhongzhou in the night, the fumanling during the day. And I love the soap! The products from Demodex Solutions have changed my life. I want to thank to Professor Zhongzhou, to Demodex Solutions and to Walter who helped me anytime I have needed him ? THANK YOU !