Weird XMFL

If you have suggestions about improving the Demodex website, any problem ordering/viewing or whatever related to the website,
please post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tyedd

Weird XMFL

Post by tyedd »

Hi, I bought 2 pots of XFML in August and used it with nice effects so as i'm near the end of the second pot, i ordered two new ones last week and got them yesterday. So i try the new one today but some things are differents: First it smells very differently, difficult to explain but it smells stronger, kinda like a burnt smell. The texture is somewhat different too, less shiny, more pasty. And then when i applied it, it was stinging. Finally the sealing is different, it's full plastic with a small strip to take it out.

So i opened the second one and it is similar to the old one. And the sealing is different from the first one: it has a metal/aluminium look on the top.

Shopping order is 13628. I'm sure you will get me a replacement but maybe i can send you the "different one" back so you can know what went wrong with it ?
Walter

Re: Weird XMFL

Post by Walter »

Hello

I am just back from holiday
Can it be that you had a ZZ ointment instead a Fumanling cream? In Yellow box?
If not, I have no idea what it can be but we will ship you a other one.

Walter
tyedd

Post by tyedd »

No it's XFML. There is just a problem with it.

Do you need any other information or shipping order was enough ?
tyedd

Post by tyedd »

Ok i got an email confirmation that another shippment is coming. Thanks for your promptness.

Are you interested in getting the "bizarre" one back ?
tyedd

Post by tyedd »

Hum i still haven't received the replacement so i checked on the Honkong Post website and i get this. EE844944323HK France Delivered. 15-Dec-2008.
bayarea

Post by bayarea »

Hi,
I had the same experience where in my last shipment (about a month ago) I got 2 xfml creams and they both smelled bad and had different texture than the ones I had in the past. I didn't feel a stinge when applying it, but I couldn't stand the smell and there was no way I could use it.
Luckily Walter and the rest of the team sent me a new shipment (manufactured a few months earlier than the last "bad" one) and that the same old good xfml.
I wonder if the last batch of xfml was somehow made differently or may have gone bad from some weird reason....?
Any way, I hope this is just a one time thing.
tyedd

Post by tyedd »

Well, that's what i hope too but the replacement Walter got me was the same thing. He is probably on vacation right now, so i will be emailing him again in january to get another replacement. Hopefully this time, i will get the "right" xfml.
tyedd

Post by tyedd »

I just sent a new mail to Walter to get a replacement.
tyedd

Post by tyedd »

I sent back the two bad xfml to Walter two weeks ago, i'm mailing him to get an update on the situation.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

I received the two Xin Fumanling you send me but to be honest,
I can not find anything wrong with them.
They smell normal and the look normal.
Anyway, we will ship you two replacements.

Walter