Cannot Order: Verified by Visa is hanging

If you have suggestions about improving the Demodex website, any problem ordering/viewing or whatever related to the website,
please post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Sanchez

Cannot Order: Verified by Visa is hanging

Post by Sanchez »

I used to always pay by credit card and never had a problem. Now, when I get to the "Verified By Visa" page, I type in my password and wait, and wait, and wait.... Nothing happens. HELP!

The one thing I noticed is that it says I need to install some "unknown plugin". If it doesn't know which plugin, then obviously I don't know what to install!!!

I'm using Firefox browser. I've never had any payment problems before, ever!!!
Sanchez

Re: Cannot Order: Verified by Visa is hanging

Post by Sanchez »

I tried Microsoft Internet Explorer, that didn't work either. It tried to install some mysterious plugin, which made me nervous, and it still didn't work.

I then tried to re-order, switching to bank transfer. Then I found out my bank cannot let me do international transfers without going there in person and paying big fees.

I really don't know why your site is making ordering so difficult. It feels like you are trying to prevent people from ordering!!!

I just want to order the product, please please tell me how I can do this as easily as possible. This verified by visa is not working!!! I am unhappy to be wasting my time trying to figure out how I can give you money for this product!
Walter

Re: Cannot Order: Verified by Visa is hanging

Post by Walter »

Hello

It is not us who makes it difficult, it is worldpay who increased their security
which obviously, makes it difficult for some people.
Worldpay is one of the most safe credit card processing companies in the world but………….
It makes us nervous too..............................
I probably has something to do with the security options from your browser.
as far as we know, worldpay doesn’t require a plug-in to be installed.
I installed Firefox as a test and had no problems ordering.
We are planning to integrate a second credit card processing company as backup
and also PayPal will be added in some weeks.
In the mean while, we can call you so we can try to make the payment for you
or you can mail us your credit card data, (Name on card, card No and expiring date)
if you mail the number in two separate emails not much can happen, other people also did already.
You can also fax your credit card details to this number.

Did you try to skip the verified by Visa part?

please advice

1800 4160447

Sorry for this difficulties

Walter