WALTER Having a problem with first order soap is expiring

If you have suggestions about improving the Demodex website, any problem ordering/viewing or whatever related to the website,
please post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

WALTER Having a problem with first order soap is expiring

Post by tkr »

Walter, very happy to have the order today but the soap is expiring 2006/09 and I just recieved it. I will tell you the numbers as it states on the back of the box.

2006/09
2003/10/17

It is all written in china, however it does not take a genious to fiqure out. Can you tell me what I should do, can the soap last longer? or can you send me another one at no cost since it was not my fault?. Please let me know soon, like to start using this stough. :cry: rose
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

The soap is indeed past expiring date but works still perfect,
don't worry about this, I am using the soap myself every day and there is nothing wrong with.
The reason is that the factory did not want to make new ones anymore
because to expensive for the Chinese market, so we bought as much as we could to be able to continuo deliver despite the expiration date.
We found a solution for this problem but it will take at least one month more before we have new ones.

Walter
tkr

Post by tkr »

WALTER, THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. THATS FINE, I HAVE STARTED THIS ZCREAM AND SOAP YESTERDAY, SO FAR I AM HAPPY. WALTER YOU ARE A GOOD MAN, I SEE THE GREAT HELP YOU ARE. BYE 4 NOW

ROSE /TAMARA