Do you trust this company?

If you have suggestions about improving the Demodex website, any problem ordering/viewing or whatever related to the website,
please post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

E-Man

Post by E-Man »

I'd recommend PM'ing Walter if you can't reach them through e-mail, he usually always responds to PM's ;) You can say all you want about their service, but that doesn't mean their products don't work, take me for example, since applying ZZ cream a month ago, my face is now 90% clear, no other product I've tried can beat that or even compare to the results ZZ cream has given me. :)

You would first have to register before you can PM Walter ;)
Walter

Post by Walter »

I tried to email this company three!!! times with some questions before buying its products during last 5 days with no answer. The question is:How possible to trust a company that does not want to contact customers and answer their questions. Can I trust this company and transfer my money to it if the company demonstrates an absolute indiffirence to customers' needs.
victorgrass
We get thousands of spam mail everyday because of all this email addresses so it happens sometimes emails get deleted coincidently,
second, it is a question of time, I am the only one able to answer all this questions and time is a limiting factor.
Please apologize and if possible, can you forward you mail one more time?
I will do my best.

Walter
Marla

It's worth the wait.

Post by Marla »

It's worth the wait for a response from this company. Where else can you get personal service in an impersonal world?

Easy does it. Good things come to those who wait. Surely there is some small task you can accomplish while you wait.

--Marla
feafea

Re: Do you trust this company?

Post by feafea »

I've been dealing with demodexsolutions for quite a long time now and never had a single issue; they are very helpful indeed.
Please be patient and you will be heard.