Walter help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have suggestions about improving the Demodex website, any problem ordering/viewing or whatever related to the website,
please post here

Moderators: Julia, Administrator, Walter

tkr

Walter help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tkr »

Walter, I tried to make an order and something happened after I put my visa number in and after the check out, please let me know, It should have not been processed, I tried twice and then gave up, because I dont know what happened, and I am afraid with fraud or someone trying to trace my card information, please let me know asap so I can start over and make my order, thanks tamara

tkr

Post by tkr »

Walter, it seems one order went through which is what I initially wanted.But to ensure there was only one order(i assume i would have had 2 seperate numbers), just to make sure, I dont normally use my visa to anything online except you. tamara
order number 8564 with all my information.

Post by Guest »

walter I emailed you, everything is fine, only one order went through. Checked with my visa card, everything is fine. tamara :wink:

Post by Guest »

Walter, my number is 8564
I did not get a tracking number, to see where the package is and how long it will take to reach me. Recieved this on my last order??? Can you please let me know, thx tamara (rose)

itsfixed

Post by Guest »

seems I already have notice in the mail, so I have to pick up parcel tonight, walter dont worry tamara (rose)