Cystic acne

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mayad79

Cystic acne

Post by mayad79 »

Hi all,

Well I have been diagnosed with cystic acne. I have noticed it occurs in cycles, every few weeks. Areas are face, shoulders, back, chest, and now the scalp. I am 31 y/o and feel that things are getting worse not better. Also other family members are getting symptoms when they had none before. Including one out of two cats.

I have concluded its something in the home of a parasitic nature. Can Demodex mites cause cystic acne?

Thanks for helping us....
Walter

Re: Cystic acne

Post by Walter »

Yes of course, sometimes you see families with children who all have acne
because of demodex mites, most of the time not aware a mite is responsible for it.
If you decide to treat for demodex mites, be patient it takes a while before the mites are gone.
If the symptoms become worse the first weeks, don’t think the treatment is not working,
this because by killing the mites, they die and decompose in your skin, exposing there
host specific bacteria in your skin, this can create infections.

Walter
mayad79

Post by mayad79 »

Thank you Mr. Walter,

I just received my package and will follow your instructions. I feel that we are on the right path to healing.
mayad79

Post by mayad79 »

Currently I have started to replace 2/3 of meals with raw foods such as in raw meal by garden of life. Demodex is still related for scalp and face. But there is ultimately a systemic problem of elimination.